Last update : 12/02/2020
I. LEGAL INFORMATION AND CONTACTSSIMU SAS, located at Zone Industrielle Les Giranaux 70100 ARC LES GRAY, with capital of 5 000 000 Euros, registered with the RCS Vesoul under the number 425 650 090, declares that it is the owner of this Website, telephone number +33 (0)384 647 500. The company belongs to the SOMFY Group. Intra-community VAT NUMBER FR 25303970230 The director of publication for this Website is Bruno Stragliati, Chief Executive If you have any comments to make concerning the Website itself, please contact the director of publication at the following address: email@example.com This Website is hosted by Propulse– 2 Rue Jean Baptiste Lallemand, 21000 Dijon – France, telephone No. +33 3(0)380 736 379
II. PURPOSE AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE SITEThis Site is intended and reserved exclusively for individuals or companies resident anywhere around the world who want to:
- To obtain general information about SIMU
- more specific information, in particular about its products or services;
- In the event of temporary inability to access the Site, related to any technical maintenance or update of the information published;
- In the event of a virus attack or by a third party from the Site and any consequences of it;
- In the event of abnormal or illegal use of the site; the user is the only party responsible for any damage caused to third parties and for any resulting action or complaint.
1. Copyright protection:This Website and the information it contains (in particular photos, diagrams, etc.) are protected by copyright. The user recognises that this Website, the services, technology and content associated (marks, photos and videos, content) are the property of SIMU or its licence holders and/or sub-contractors. Any reproduction, use or representation without express authorisation from SIMU or its partners may lead to legal proceedings.
2. Usage condtions:
- Any information which does not appear in a “download file” must not be printed or reproduced, either in whole or in part, in any way.
- The information that appears in a download file may be printed or downloaded for private personal, non-commercial use, for information purposes. It is not intended to be given or shown to customers and must not be circulated.
IV. MARKSThe SIMU mark and all marks whether figurative or not and more generally all the other marks, illustrations, images and logos quoted on this site, whether registered or not, are and remain the exclusive property of SIMU or its affiliates worldwide or are reproduced with the consent of their owners. Any total or partial reproduction, modification or use of these marks, illustrations, images and logos, for any reason and on any medium, without express, prior agreement from SIMU SAS or third parties who own the marks is strictly prohibited, except for the creation of a hypertext link according to paragraph 5 below. Access to the site, in the same way as its use, does not grant any rights to the marks and other illustrations, images and logos it contains.
V. HYPERTEXT LINKS
1. The links that we provide you:we provide you with hypertext links to numerous other Websites. However, we do not represent and do not inspect these sites and we are not responsible for their content.
2. The links that you create:creating a link to our Website requires our prior written authorisation, except if you meet the following combination of conditions:
- You are a customer of SIMU or one of the companies in the SOMFY Group,
- You use this link legally, which means in particular that there is no confusion concerning the relationship you have with us,
- You create a link to our site’s home page, so that it is clear that the site to which you are linking belongs to us. Under no circumstances may you create a link to a sub-page or reproduce part of our site.
- You must reproduce the SIMU logo as follows, respecting the same dimensions, in order to create this link.
- You must declare the creation of a link in writing to our director of publication within five working days following its creation, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
VI. OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSAll products, processes or technologies described in this Website are likely to be protected under Intellectual Property. No use of these intellectual property rights is authorised by this Website.
- We do everything in our power to provide you with reliable, complete and up to date information. However, we do not offer you any guarantee concerning the information contained in this Website.
- We reserve the right to update or modify the information contained in this Website without notice. In particular, any products presented may be modified or removed at any time.
- We cannot guarantee that the information on this Website complies with your country’s legislation. You access this site on your own initiative and are responsible for respecting all of your country’s public order laws.
- We invite you to check all the information contained in this Website with your local subsidiary.
- You are responsible for your access to this site and the use of its content. In particular, you must protect yourself against any viruses or any other element which could destroy or damage your computer or the data it contains.