- About SIMU
- Blog SIMULive
Why this change?
- The electrical safety standard is evolving, to better protect users, and henceforth prohibits direct access to button batteries.
- To be in line with this normative evolution, the batteries of our remote controls are now only accessible by removing a screw behind the cover.
- To facilitate the pairing of remote controls, we have moved the PROG button, so that it is easily accessible from the outside, without having to unscrew the cover.
The PROG button is located on the back of the remote control. Please note, the old PROG button inside is no longer functional.
What are the references that are evolving?
2008799 TRANSMITTER HZ MOBILE 1C
2008798 TRANSMITTER HZ MOBILE 5C
2008826 TRANSMITTER HZ MOBILE SUN 1C
2009072 TRANSMITTER BHZ MOBILE 1C
2009202 TRANSMITTER BHZ MOBILE 5C
What other impacts?
- This change implies the definitive discontinuation of the offer of clippable color and decoration covers, which are no longer compatible with this new range.
- The format of the button cell battery changes to a more standard format with no impact on performance: CR2032 format.
- The commercial references of Hz and BHz remote controls remain the same.