- About SIMU
- Blog SIMULive
A DISCREET, MODERN DESIGN
- An anthracite look and compact size to blend seamlessly into its environment.
- Rain hood to protect against bad weather.
- Keypad backlighting for use day or night.
- Configurable keypad sounds.
SIMPLE, SECURE USAGE
- Two channels to control two devices, e.g. a garage door and a gate.
- One main code to open all the channels and change the settings, and a secondary code to restrict control to a single channel (for an external contractor for example).
- Protection against unauthorized entry thanks to automatic locking of the keypad after several unsuccessful attempts.
EASY TO INSTALL AND PROGRAMME
- Two pre-mounted elements to assemble which are attached using a captive screw.
- Easy to configure or change the code: just three steps using the set and reset buttons.
- SD100 Hz control box and the GM range of garage door motors.
- Control of a gate fitted with another radio technology when combined with the SIMU standard receiver.