When the battery is low, 2 signals appear:
– A change in the flashing LED means that the battery is low.
– When you need to restart the motor movement every 3s, the transmitter battery must be changed.
– Centris veoHz can not be controlled by other control points that veoHz transmitters and vice versa.
– These control points can transmit continuously 60s.
– The motors settings can be made from all veoHz control points (3 SIMU ergonomic buttons).
– The mobile transmitters have a very short range adjustable during the installation.
- 4 thresholds are available, the threshold 4 corresponds to the longest radio range.
- If the radio range is too short or too long it can be settled but it has a duty to guarantee an insight control of the shutter.
(more details on the video of the motor’s setting).